We are currently looking for qualified and tenured sales leaders to join the Sales Outcomes team on a contract basis as a Sales Coach. Candidates must have past sales and sales management experience in a complex sales environment and, must be able to interact with sales reps and front-line sales managers effectively. This position requires the ability to articulate Sales Outcomes’ vision, capabilities, business value, and offerings, while also understanding our client’s business processes, industries and culture. The majority of coaching delivery is conducted via phone and video conference.
English fluency is required. Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Chinese, Arabic or Japanese fluency is a plus.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 15 years of business-to-business sales and/or marketing experience
- 5 or more years of business-to-business sales management experience
- Experience selling complex solutions to enterprise and global clients
- Ability to work independently but within a team concept
Familiarity with Sales Process methodologies, sales training background and proficiency with salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle CRM, or similar is preferred.
We are actively recruiting for these well-compensated positions.